skip to main content
Page Header
PES Enrollment Requirements
Posted On:
Monday, June 03, 2019
News Image

Prattville Elementary School



Parents/Guardians seeking to enroll students into the Autauga County School System must provide the following information. These documentation must be in the parent/guardian's name.


1.  Proof of Residence (must provide any 2 of the following):


·     Home ownership title consisting of either a warranty deed, quit-claim deed, or security deed


·     Residential (apartment or home) lease


·     Current Utilities - power, water, or gas (only one will be accepted; no disconnection notice)


·     Current Autauga County property tax statement


·     Current W-2 Statement for the location of the legal residence


2.  Parent’s Picture ID


3.  Student’s Social Security Card (Optional)


4.  Student’s Birth Certificate


5.  Student’s Report Card/Withdrawal Form


6.  Student’s Alabama Immunization Record


7.  Custody Papers (If applicable)



·     In the event the student resides with the parent the majority of the time, and the required documents are in the spouse's name, a marriage certificate must be provided with the proofs of residence.


·     In the event none of the above documentation exists or the documentation submitted is insufficient to verify a legal residence within in the District, the Principal shall require the parent/guardian claiming residency to complete a statement of legal residence.


View all Highlights